Six ABF Fellows are among the finalaists and winners for the CA Leaders in Tech Law & Innovation Awards. Winners and finalists will be honored at the California Legal Awards Ceremony on November 3rd.
The Fellows and their categories are listed below:
Women Leaders in Tech Law – Winners
- Kalpana Srinivasan, California Life Fellow
Lawyers on the Fast Track (under 40) – Winners
- Paul Lanois, California Life Fellow
Innovation in Diversity and Inclusion – Finalists
- Mary-Christine (‘M.C.’) Sungaila, California Life Fellow
Mentorship Award – Finalists
- Jesse-Justin Cuevas, California Fellow
- Joan M. Haratani, California Life Fellow
Attorney of the Year – Finalists
- Richard Heimann, California Life Fellow
A highlight of the Fellows nominated is that Ms. Sungaila is the only individual nominee for the Innovation in Diversity and Inclusion, for her creation the Portia Project Podcast, which features chats with prominent women judges and lawyers where they discuss their career paths and share advice. The Portia Project Podcast just won Best Podcast from the Internet Marketing Association.
Read more here.